Fans often pay less than Stubhub, SeatGeek, or VividSeats*

New York City FC Schedule

New York City FC Schedule
Ticket Pricing Set By Each Seller

Tickets are priced by licensed, reliable vendors from across North America. This gives us our great selection! Delivery fees go directly to the shipping/ delivery company.

We Only Make Money On Service Fees

This income keeps us running! It pays for marketing, maintenance, and employee wages. This is what allows us to serve you with the best customer service!

Sales Are Processed In USD

We list tickets in USD. This enables us to work with a greater variety of partners across North America. It allows us to display more tickets at lower costs: Up To 15% Cheaper!

New York City FC Schedule 2021-2022

If you want an exciting soccer match by one of the most popular MLS teams of all time, you know where to look. Founded on May 21, 2013, the 20th MLS franchise was christened as the New York City FC and based in New York City. The team is owned by the City Football Group with a share of 80%, while the remaining 20% is owned by the Yankee Global Enterprises. 


Keep a check on the exciting New York City FC Schedules for the 2021-2022 season! The New York City Football Club belongs to the Eastern Conference competing in the Major League Soccer (MLS). The team plays its home games at Yankee Stadium in The Bronx, New York, since 2015. Witness one of the most entertaining games by getting the New York City FC tickets today! You can check out the upcoming New York City FC Schedules at and choose the best events to enjoy!


You may want to check out the New York City FC Game, New York City FC Schedule or the New York City FC Tickets.

Customer Reviews
Shopper Award
Related Events
Related Fun